- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place Donut Tray on a Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Place Large Round Tip into a Patry Bag and set in the Stand, roll the top down over the stand and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together until combined and set aside.
- In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt together until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla, whisking until fully combined.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix. The batter will be very thick.
- Spoon the batter into the Pastry Bag, twist the bag and pipe the batter evenly into the donut wells. Only fill them 2/3 to ¾ full. It will only make 5-6 donuts.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow donuts to cool and then remove by pushing up from the bottom.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Flip and dip the donut in the melted butter to get both sides covered in butter, then flip and dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture, coating all sides.
- Place a little of the cinnamon sugar mixture on a plate and then place the donut on the plate until butter has soaked in and then recoat the bottom.
- Donuts are best served immediately. If not serving immediately, do not butter and sugar until ready to eat.
bonTIP: Using granulated sugar in the topping will give it a crunch.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!