- Whisk marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined. The marinade will be thick for spreading on meat.
- Place ½ of the marinade in a Ziplock bag.
- Place 1/2 of the marinade in a Ziplock bag along with the pork tenderloin and move the pork around the bag to thoroughly coat. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or safely for up to two days.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Place the Rectangular Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade and place it into the Rectangular Mold.
- Bake until seared on the first side, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn the pork over and spoon the reserved marinade mixture evenly on top of the pork.
- Tent the pork with the Bonmat and continue to cook until the pork is just firm to touch and registers at 145°F on a meat thermometer. The Pork should be pale pink when cutting into the thickest part.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for about 7 minutes longer.
- Slice and arrange on a serving dish and garnish by lightly sprinkling FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend over the top of the tenderloin.
- Serve hot or cold.
bon TIP: This marinade also works well with chicken, meat, or vegetables.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!