- Preheat oven to 435°F. Place Donut Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk in all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, add butter, eggs and buttermilk whisking until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until completely smooth mixture.
- Using your Pastry Bag fitted with large round tip, fill pastry bag with donut batter. Fill each shape of the donut tray half full.
- Once full, tap bottom of tray to level batter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden and when pressed on lightly the donut bounces back.
- Let cool completely before unmolding.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar or frost your donuts.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!