- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Heat FRENCH PANTRY Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 20 minutes until the onions become translucent and caramelized, stirring occasionally. Remove onions from pan and set aside. In the same pan, cook bacon pieces until done. Remove bacon from pan with slotted spoon, leaving bacon grease in pan to wilt spinach.
- Add spinach to bacon fat to wilt. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In Stainless Mixing Bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, FRENCH PANTRY Herbs de Provence Mustard, FRENCH PANTRY Tapenade, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add half of the torn croissants to the bottom of Then, layer onion, bacon, spinach mixture, and half of grated cheese. Then another layer of the remaining torn croissant pieces.
- Pour egg mixture over top of croissant layers and then cover them with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in Mold covered with Bonmat for the first 30 minutes. Then, remove the Bonmat and continue baking for another 10 minutes to brown the top. The croissant bake is done when golden on top. Allow to set 5-10 minutes before serving.
bon TIP: Recipe can be assembled the night before and refrigerated until ready to bake.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!