- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Lay the saltines in a single layer on your Fleximat and place on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Make caramel by heating the butter and brown sugar in the microwave on a Small Round Mold (stir often) or make it in a saucepan until bubbly.
- Pour the caramel over the saltines and quickly spread it out with the Heat Resistant Spatula.
- Put it in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, just until bubbly.
- Pour chocolate chips on top and leave for 1 minute. The heat will make them melt.
- Spread evenly and then top with chopped nuts (or leave plain if you prefer).
- Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes and then break into small candy-sized chunks and store in an airtight container.
bon TIP: Storing in airtight containers will keep this sweet treat fresh for up to 4 weeks!
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!