- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place Medium Bonmat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and line the baking sheet with baguette slices completely.
- Combine EVOO and herb blend in a small bowl and use mixture to brush one side of the bread.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip the bread over, and brush remaining mixture. Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and set aside to use for serving dip later.
Antipasti Dip Ingredients:
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic, and Chive and Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb blends together, add salt.
- Mix on medium speed for a minute or so until creamy.
- With a mini spatula, fold in the mozzarella, FRENCH PANTRY Artichoke Tapenade, Olive Tapenade, three-quarters of the cherry tomatoes, and half of the bell peppers.
- Spread the mixture evenly into Rectangular Mold.
- Scatter the remaining tomatoes, salami, bell peppers, and banana peppers over the top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot all the way through and bubbling.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh-cut basil, and serve with toasted crostini’s.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!