- Preheat oven to 350° F and place oven rack in the center position.
- Place the Tartlet Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Roll pie crust out on Roul’Pat using the Beechwood Rolling Pin.
- Cut 20 dough circles using your favorite size dough cutter.
- Using Shaper, press the pastry into each tartlet well.
- Using fork, lightly perforate dough, being careful not to puncture tray.
- Pre-bake tartlet shells for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tartlets from oven.
- In a sauté pan, caramelize onion with butter over medium heat.
- Fill tartlet shells with apple, onion, and sprinkles of goat cheese.
- Add cranberries or cherries on top.
- Drizzle with Apple White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until warmed.
bon TIP: For a richer flavor, reduce the balsamic vinegar by placing in a saucepan and let it steam until it is reduced by 30 percent. Let cool and return to jar.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!