- Preheat oven to 400°F and place oven rack in center position.
- Place Rectangular Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet, then place the Muffin Tray upside down onto the Rectangular Mold
- Lay 2 bacon strips across the bottom of the well (you may have to trim them), then wrap 2 strips around the outside of the well and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once crisp, remove from oven and let cool enough to handle, then gently remove from the wells and fill with desired salad makings.
- Add favorite fillings and drizzle with your favorite salad dressing (optional) and serve.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!