- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend graham crackers in food processor and add butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon and water, pulse until combined then press mixture into the Fluted Pie Mold.
- Place Fluted Pie Mold onto Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Using an electric mixer whip the heavy cream with the 3 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla. Whip until the whipped cream is VERY firm. Scoop into a separate bowl and set aside.
In the Stainless Mixing Bowl, thoroughly whisk the instant pudding powder and 1 cup milk together, until well combined.
Using the mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then with the mixer still running, add the sweetened condensed milk and pudding mixture.
- Scrape the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in half the whipped cream.
Spread a thin layer of the filling over the bottom and sides of the cooled pie crust.
- Cut 3-4 bananas into chunks. Press the chunks to the bottom and sides of the pie crust. Then scoop the remaining filling into the crust.
Smooth the filling, top with the remaining whipped cream, cover gently with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 3 hours.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!