Preheat oven to 350°F. Place Mini Muffin Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet.
For the crust:
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in the melted butter and pulse until moistened.
- Divide the mixture among the wells of the Mini Muffin Tray, about 1 heaping tablespoon in each. Firmly press into the bottom of each well (our Shaper will work great to help you do this). Bake the crusts for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 325°F.
For the filling:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the banana, vanilla, and salt and beat until smooth.
- Add the egg and beat until just combined. Divide the mixture among each well.
Bake for about 18 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
For the topping:
- In a medium skillet set over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add in the sugar and cinnamon and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Add the banana and allow to soften and brown slightly.
- Add the bourbon and simmer for a few minutes.
- Top each cheesecake with a small spoonful of the topping.
Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.