- Place meat in Medium Round Mold and cover fully with Bonmat.
- Next, place in microwave and cook on high for approximately 4 minutes (you can break up the meat before or after cooking).
- Pull sides of the Medium Round Mold together and pour a little grease in a pot on the stove for the next step. Pour off remaining grease and dispose it off.
- Add onions, garlic and cumin to the pot and mix well.
- Mix in chili powder, paprika, dry mustard, and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the onions are translucent; about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, tomatoes, broth, and meat to the pot and turn the heat to high.
- When the chili stats to boil, reduce to low and simmer uncovered for about an hour.
- After that, it is ready to serve.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK to yours!