- Place the quartered onion into the Eco Chop and give it 4 – 6 pulls so that the onion is finely chopped.
- Next, add in the avocados, jalapeño pepper, FRENCH PANTRY Cilantro Oil and Sel Gris Salt. Pull 4-6 more times.
- Scoop out guac from Eco Chop into Stainless Mixing Bowl.
- Using Citrus Press, add in lime juice. Mix well with Mini Spatula.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.
bon TIP: Save the avocado pits and submerge them inside the Guac until ready to serve.
This will help keep the avocado from turning brown when exposed to open air.