Instructions for Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F with a rack in the center. Place Twisted Loaf Mold onto Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In the jar of a blender, combine the carrots, eggs, sugar, oil and salt. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and, using a hand whisk, gently stir the flour and baking powder, until no traces of flour remain.
- Pour the batter into mold and bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
Instructions for Chocolate Glaze:
- Add melting chocolate and butter to a bowl and microwave in intervals of 30 seconds.
- Use Mini Whisk to combine ingredients in between intervals adding small amounts of confectioner’s sugar and water each time.
- Chocolate glaze will be done when achieve smooth running consistency.
- Pour over cake and garnish as desired.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!