- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a Mini Tartlet Tray on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- On a lightly floured Roul’Pat with a Beechwood Rolling Pin, roll out the round of pie dough until it is approximately 1/8 inch thick.
- With the appropriately sized Fluted Cutter, cut out 30 rounds and place in the wells of the tartlet tray.
- With the Shaper gently push the dough rounds down into the wells of the tray. Prick the bottom of each tartlet with a fork several times to prevent puffing up in the baking process.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until baked through and just beginning to brown.
- Cool, fill, and serve!
bon TIP: If you want to fill with items like cheese that you would like to bake to melt, bake the tartlet shells for about 6 minutes so they can withstand a second round in the oven for a few minutes without burning.