- Place your Twisted Crown Mold on the top of your Medium Perforated Baking Sheet. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a Stainless Mixing Bowl, using you Mini Whisk, combine all dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt. Set Aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together on medium high speed for about 2 minutes. Add the egg, the mashed bananas and buttermilk. Then, combine the dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Pour your batter into Mold. Evenly spread with your Mini Spatula.
- Bake for 35 minutes (Every oven heats differently, monitor your cake from 30min).
- Once your Buttermilk Banana Bread is out of over, wait 10 minutes before unmolding directly onto serving plate.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!