- Preheat oven to 400 °F and place Flaxiflat on a Medium Perforated Baking
Sheet, set aside.
- Roll dough into a rectangle and place into Flexiflat. Fill with dry beans or rice
to weigh it down. Bake for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In bowl, combine diced squash, olive oil, salt, and nutmeg.
- Transfer to Medium Bonmat on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-heat and add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add kale and cook for 4-5 minutes until soft and place into a separate mixing bowl. Add cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In the same sauté pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over low heat and add onion. Cook for 20-25 minutes until caramelized, stirring every few minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar, stir, and transfer to kale bowl. Add eggs to bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add half the squash, half the cheese, and a pinch of pepper. Stir together and pour over cooked crust.
- Scatter remaining squash and cheese over top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until egg is set, and top is lightly golden, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into squares.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!