- Place the Truffle Tray on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts and stir until smooth.
- Scoop 1-1 ½ teaspoons of melted chocolate into each well, and work the
melted chocolate up the sides, so the well is completely coated.
- Allow to set. You may even place in refrigerator for 15-20 to speed up the process.
- Place butterscotch chips and cream in a Mini Round Mold and heat in microwave in 30 second increments until chips are softened and cream is heated.
- Stir until fully melted and combined.
- Stir in butter until fully incorporated. Chill the ganache in the refrigerator for an
- Chop the pecans finely’. Then sprinkle a pinch of the chopped pecans into each well of the Truffle Tray.
- Remove the ganache from freezer and spoon into the wells of Truffle Tray.
- Using the back of a spoon or your fingers, gently press down the mixture in the wells to ensure they are filled and do not have air pockets.
- Once filled, take remainder of melted chocolate candy melts and with a spatula cover the top of the truffle so the filling is completely sealed in. Allow to
set or refrigerate 15-20 minutes to expedite process.
- Once truffles are completely set, gently pop out of the wells.
- Use extra melted chocolate, butterscotch, and pecans to garnish.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!