- Preheat oven to 400 °F, place oven rack in center position and place the Flexiflat on the Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In a Stainless Mixing Bowl, combine brown sugar and beer and Whisk until a syrup forms, then set aside.
- Place bacon strips onto the Flexiflat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and using Pastry Brush, brush one side of bacon with the beer-syrup, then turn over and brush the other side.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes, then remove from oven and repeat the process once or twice more until you reach your desired crispness.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!