- Preheat oven to 400°F, place oven rack in center position and place the Medium Bonmat on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Place chicken in a container and cover with buttermilk marinating for 1 hour.
- In Mixing Bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, then add in herbs and mix well.
- Drain the chicken from buttermilk and roll in the crumb mixture until generously coated.
- Place on the Bonmat and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of apples and squash and drizzle reduced cider mixture.
Roasted Apples and Butternut Squash Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F, place oven rack in center position, place the Flexipat on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Cut squash in half, lengthwise, and then half again (remove seeds).
- Place the squash in Round Mold and cover with Bonmat, then steam in microwave for 6 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, peel, and cut the squash in cubes.
- Cube apples into ½ inch pieces and place on Bonmat with squash.
- In saucepan, bring cider, butter, pepper, salt, and allspice to a boil and reduce by 1/3.
- Drizzle squash and apples with ½ of the reduced cider mixture and reserve the rest.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining mixture over chicken, apples and butternut squash.