- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Place Rectangular Mold on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons of Rosemary Oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of Salt, 1 teaspoon of Rosemary, Basil and Thyme Herb Blend and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken on one half of pan and squash on other half of the pan and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of Rosemary Oil, and remaining Herb Blend, Salt and pepper. Tuck shallots in around chicken and squash.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add Grapes and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
bon TIP: You can substitute any winter squash you prefer, peeled as required.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!