- Using Santoku Knife cut each tenderloin in half crosswise and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients (except cilantro/parsley) and blend until smooth. Pour ½ of the mixture into a large ziploc bag.
- Reserve the other half to another ziploc or covered dish and add cilantro/parsley and the pork, turn to coat, and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and add pork to your Flexiflat onto Medium Perforated Baking Sheet. Cook until seared on the first side (about 5-6 minutes), turn pork over and spoon the reserved chipotle mixture evenly on top of the pieces.
- Tent the pork with Medium Bonmat and cook until it is just firm to the touch and pale pink when cut into the thickest point. About 5-6 minutes longer and about 120 °F on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for about 7 minutes, then slice and arrange on a warmed plate and garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve hot.
bon TIPS: This dish is a “10” with no prep time involved if you have the sauce on hand. You can quadruple the recipe for the sauce and keep it in the refrigerator! Chipotle Peppers come in a small can like canned Mushrooms and can be found near the taco ingredients at your grocery store.