- Soften marshmallow cream and mix in 8 oz melted chocolate.
- Pour into 5 Line Mold.
- Chill and cut it into bars.
- Heat the cream in a Mini Round Mold for 45 seconds.
- Add white chocolate and let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk to make the ganache.
- Add 2-3 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Strawberry Champagne jam and chill.
- Melt milk or dark chocolate.
- Paint the inside of each bar mold with Pastry Brush, be sure to get in the corners/edges and chill.
- Add a thin layer of ganache to each bar.
- Ganache should be pourable but not hot.
- Pipe in a layer of chocolate mousse or chocolate marshmallow.
- Layer with Biscoff.
- Add a layer of chocolate to seal. Refrigerate to cool for 20 minutes. Unmold and enjoy!
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!
Recipe Credit: Lori Cooper
bon COOK Independent Consultant