- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place a Large Bonmat on Large Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix egg, butter, Crisco (or butter), sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Using EcoChop, chop walnuts.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the cookie mixture, and stir until combined.
- Drop in generous tablespoons onto Bonmat.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!