- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Add chocolate chips and butter to a Small Round Mold and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir it and keep microwaving for additional 10-second increments until melted. If needed, add sugar, water and to melt chocolate and butter. Mix well.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until smooth.
- Place Medium Round Mold on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and pour batter in.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cake should be set, but still look wet and shiny in the middle.
- Wait for it to cool and refrigerate for 5 hours (if you can wait that long!)
- Serve with berries and whipped cream. Other additions include crushed nuts, candy bar and caramel.
bon TIP: Use half of the recipe for the Small Heart Mold or Spiral Bon Mold and bake as directed