- Place chocolate morsels in the Small Round Mold and melt in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes until melted completely.
- Place the Mini Muffin Tray on a Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Coat the Mini Muffin cups with chocolate.
- When all the cups are coated, place the tray in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place the Star Tip on the Pastry Bag and fill it with yogurt.
- Remove the tray from the freezer.
- Pipe yogurt into each of the chocolate cups, garnish with the fruit of your choice, and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Fruit cups will pop right out of the tray.
Enjoy from our bon Kitchen to yours!