- Place butter into the Mini Round Mold. Melt the butter in 10-second intervals.
- Add the cocoa powder to the melted butter and combine using the Mini Wisk.
- Grind the biscuits in the Eco Chop and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add the melted butter and stir.
- Slowly add the milk and continue stirring to combine well.
- Form dough into a ball and cover the bowl and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix the creme cheese with the confectionaries sugar and set aside.
- Place the Medium Bonmat lengthwise on the countertop.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place the dough in the middle of Bonmat.
- With the Rolling Pin roll out your dough to form a rectangular pastry.
- With the Mini Offset Spatula spread a layer of Nutella over your pastry.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the Nutella, but not all the way to the ends as it will be squeezed out when you roll it.
- Sprinkle ½ of the hazelnuts over the cream cheese layer.
- Begin rolling both the cake and Bonmat and lay it so that the end is on the bottom, so it doesn’t unroll.
- Once rolled, wrap in plastic and place in the fridge for a good four hours or overnight.
- Mix together the leftover cream cheese filling and Nutella to decorate the chocolate roll.
- Once mixed place in the Pastry Bag with tip and pipe down the roll.
- Top with remaining hazelnuts.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!