- Place bon Bite Tray on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Place dark chocolate in Stainless Mixing Bowl and set aside.
- Place cream in Mini or Small Round Mold and heat cream in microwave for 45-60 seconds until scalding.
- Pour cream over chocolate and swirl to cover chocolate with scalding cream. Let chocolate start to melt for 2-3 minutes and then stir until smooth.
- Pour into half of each well of bon Bite Tray.
- Repeat the melting process with white chocolate and pour to complete each well of bon Bite Tray.
- Once each shape is full, tap bottom of baking sheet to level chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove each frozen chocolate from tray and serve right away.
- Keep remaining chocolates in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
bon TIP: For even more flavor, add a dollop of one of the many FRENCH PANTRY Jams to the top of the chocolates once removed from tray.