- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Place the FORTEEZ 6 loaf tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and GREEK yogurt until well combined.
- Stir in the crumbled feta cheese, chopped spinach, diced red bell pepper, diced onion, salt, black pepper, Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend.
- Pour the mixture into the FORTEEZ 6 Loaf Mold, filling each about 1/2 full.
- Slice the top off of each tomato, then place the whole tomato upside down in the middle of each of the Frittata
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the quiches are set and the tops are lightly golden.
- Let the spinach and feta Frittata cool in the mold for a few minutes before removing them.
bon TIP: We love this healthy alternative to a breakfast sandwich. The Greek yogurt is a perfect combo with the eggs for getting the moisture and creaminess just right.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!