- Whisk marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined. The marinade will be thick for spreading on meat.
- In a ziplock bag add ½ of the marinade, add the pork and close it. Move the pork around the bag to thoroughly coat the Tenderloin. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour and safely for up to two days in the refrigerator. Save the other half of marinade to add when baking the tenderloin.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the Flexiflat on the Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade and place it on the Flexiflat.
- Bake until seared on the first side, about 5 to 6 minutes. Turn the pork over and spoon the reserved marinade mixture evenly on top of the pork.
- Tent the pork with the Bonmat and continue to cook until the pork is just firm to touch and pale pink when cut into at the thickest point. The tenderloin will be ready when register 120 °F on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for about 7 minutes longer. Then slice and arrange on a serving dish and garnish by lightly sprinkling FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend over the top.
- Serve hot or cold.
This marinade works well with chicken and other meats. Also, mix with vegetables for oven roasting.