- Place Fluted Pie Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Place Graham crackers in gallon sized zipper bag, seal, and use the Beechwood Rolling Pin to smash crackers until fine and even.
- Place Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in Stainless Mixing Bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon or fingers, mix until crumbs are evenly coated with butter.
- Pour crumb mixture into Fluted Pie Mold and spread mixture out evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the mold.
- Set aside and prepare filling.
- Place all filling ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using mixer at medium speed, combine ingredients until well mixed and creamy.
- Add filling mixture to crust and smooth top, ensuring filling is even.
- Bake in preheated oven in 345°F for 15 minutes.
- Leave pie in mold until completely cool.
- Once pie is completely cool, top with whipped cream and lime zest curls.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- After pie is set, remove from mold and place on serving plate to cut and serve.
bon TIP: Add half of a cup of lime zest for a tart and stronger lime taste.