- Drain and rinse chickpeas in colander. Transfer to bowl add Sel Gris Salt, Tellicherry Ground Pepper, paprika, and FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend until coated and mixed. Cover and refrigerate while you chop your veggies.
- Using the Eco Chop, chop and set aside bell pepper, cucumber, parsley, and mint.
- With knife, quarter the grape tomatoes. Add FRENCH PANTRY Fresh Dill and Lemon Herb Blend. Mix in large bowl.
- Stack salami and cut into strips, then in half. Add to bowl and mix well.
- Stir in chickpeas set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients and add to the bowl.
- Add in Arugula, add salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
- Place on serving platter and sprinkle feta cheese across top of salad.
This salad may also be served without the feta, still very tasty and filling.
If you like, omit salami for grilled salmon or chicken across top.