- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Large Bonmat on the Large Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Place the potatoes and 1 Tablespoon salt in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender but not overcooked when pierced with a skewer.
- Drain the potatoes and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with EVOO, salt, FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend, Timut pepper and place on the Bonmat.
- Press each potato with the Masher until it’s about ½ inch thick (they will be messy).
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend and chopped green onions.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until the skins have become nicely browned and slightly crispy.
bon TIP: Use chives in place of green onions
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!