- Place Sphere Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In the Medium Round Mold melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir using the Heat Resistance Spatula and repeat for more 30 seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth, be sure to not overheat.
- Spoon chocolate into each sphere and coat the inside using the Silicone Pastry Brush, and up the sides. Let cool and harden. Apply a second thin coat of chocolate (if necessary) building up the edges so the sphere doesn’t crack when removed from mold. Let cool and harden.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of hot cocoa mix, 1-2 marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of crushed peppermint candies.
- Melt more chocolate than cover the tops of each sphere until they are fully covered. Place tray in freezer until completely solid.
- Once solid, gently peel back the edges of the sphere, careful not to crack or break the sphere, and remove from tray.
- Place in mug and pour steamed milk over the chocolate bomb to experience the magic!
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!