- Preheat oven to 425 *F. Place Bonmat on a perforated baking sheet
- Rinse, drain, and dry chickpeas well.
- Place dried chickpeas in a bowl, leaving enough room to stir.
- Add Evoo to chickpeas and toss to coat; add cumin and chili powder and toss again.
- Spread the chickpeas evenly on Bonmat, place in the oven, and roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While roasting chickpeas dice the red pepper and cucumber, chop the red onion, fresh dill, and parsley separately in the eco-chop, and place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the salami into strips and place in the bowl with other ingredients.
- Once chickpeas are roasted, allow to cool. Once cooled, place in the bowl with other ingredients, add crumbled feta on top, and toss well to mix evenly.
This salad is so flavorful that it does not need a dressing; it’s perfect for prepping before the workweek because it is suitable as a meal or served as a side.
Enjoy from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!