- Use Mandoline to cut potatoes into French fry shapes. (Slide lever to pop up 1 row of blades and set at thickness of 4, OR pop up 2 rows of blades and use thickness of 2 for shoestring fries). If time allows place potatoes in Mixing Bowl ﬁlled with water and a sprinkle of baking soda. Soak for at least 30 minutes. If short on time, rinse cut potatoes well in Colander Scoop.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place a Large Bonmat on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Drain potatoes with Colander Scoop and dry with a towel. Return potatoes to a dry mixing bowl and toss with oil. Spread out potatoes in a single layer, making sure there is a bit of space between them to get them crispy.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
- Remove from oven and use Signature Spatula to ﬂip them over and stir, moving the ones that are getting more done to the middle. Bake another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Truffle Salt, Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend and, Parmesan. Serve with FRENCH PANTRY Black Trufﬂe Aioli for dipping.
bon TIP: Love the taste of France? Try different oil, salt and aioli combinations from our FRENCH PANTRY.
Swap out Truffle Salt for FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Salt.
Enjoy from our bon kitchen to yours!