- Combine water, sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla bean in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Remove vanilla beans and let them cool slightly, then scrape the seeds back into the sorbet mixture; discard the beans.
- Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator, then process in a blender until smooth.
- Spoon into Canele tray wells; once wells are complete, place a bonMat on top and apply pressure so the sorbet mixture is solid in the well.
- Store covered with bonMat in the freezer and allow to soften a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
bon TIP: Up your gourmet experience, place a drop of French Pantry Strawberry Balsamic in the bottom of the dish, add the sorbet, and top with a dollop of French Pantry Strawberry Champagne jam.