- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place Medium Bonmat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Line the baking sheet with baguette slices until full.
- Brush bread with EVOO on both sides and sprinkle FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend over top of bread.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip bread over and sprinkle with FRENCH PANTRY roasted Garlic and Chive Herb Blend and place back in oven for more 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and set aside to use for serving dip later.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
Antipasti Dip Instructions:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, greek yogurt, FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic and Chive and Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb blends together, add salt.
- Mix on medium speed for a minute or so until creamy.
- With mini spatula fold in the mozzarella, FRENCH PANTRY Artichoke Tapenade, Olive Tapenade, three quarters of the cherry tomatoes, and half of the bell peppers.
- Spread the mixture evenly into Flexipat.
- Scatter the remaining tomatoes, salami, bell peppers, and banana peppers over the top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot all the way through and bubbling.
- Remove from oven, top with fresh cut basil, and serve with toasted crostini’s.