- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place Flexiflat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Remove leaves from stem end of the cauliflower, leaving the core intact.
- Place cauliflower core side down and using your Santoku knife, slice cauliflower into four steaks from the center of cauliflower, each steak should be 1/2 – 1 inch thick.
- Place the cauliflower steaks in your Flexiflat.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a small bowl, mix together using Mini Whisk.
- Brush both sides of the cauliflower steaks with the herb mixture then roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked thoroughly.
- When the cauliflower steaks are finished remove from oven finish with Sel Gris and enjoy!
*bon TIP: You can use the Mandoline to cut thin strips of cauliflower, toss in olive oil and salt, place on Bonmat for “chips”