- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place Flexiflat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Remove leaves from stem end of the cauliflower, leaving the core intact.
- Place cauliflower core side down and using your Santoku knife, slice cauliflower into four steaks from the center of cauliflower, each steak should be 1/2 – 1 inch thick.
- Place the cauliflower steaks in your Flexiflat.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a small bowl, mix together using Mini Whisk.
- Brush both sides of the cauliflower steaks with the herb mixture then roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked thoroughly.
- When the cauliflower steaks are finished remove from oven finish with Sel Gris and enjoy!
*bon TIP: You can use the Mandoline to cut thin strips of cauliflower, toss in olive oil and salt, place on Bonmat for “chips”.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!