- Preheat oven to 350°F and place oven rack in center position.
- Place Small Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Using the Stainless Mixing Bowl, combine all ingredients except for ¼ cup of parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the Small Round Mold and top with remaining ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips or sourdough French bread slices.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!