- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Square Mold onto Medium Perforated Baking Sheet.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Separately in another bowl beat the sugar, butter, egg, and milk until smooth batter.
- Slowly add the mixture of dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in blueberries and pour batter into Square Mold.
- Set aside and prepare crumble.
- Add brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter to a bowl and whisk until crumbled texture.
- Sprinkle crumble on top and bake cake for 35 minutes or until brown.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!