- Boil the potatoes with skin on, until tender (about 20 minutes) then drain and let cool.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and cut into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F, place oven rack in center position and place the Medium Round Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Lay the fillets, skin side down, in Mold and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato slices in 2 overlapping rows on top of the cod and place the tomato slices down the middle, alternating them with the squash slices.
- Scatter onion over the top and drizzle with the 1 ½ tablespoons of EVOO, then sprinkle again with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake until the fish is opaque throughout (about 35 minutes), remove from oven, sprinkle with the herb blend, and serve immediately.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!