- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place Tartlet Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Roll dough out onto Roul’Pat. Cut 20 circles with round dough cutter, large enough for the dough to reach the top of the well when pressed in with the Shaper.
- Fill all wells and press in with Shaper.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, flour, spices, egg, salt, and sugar. Mix until smooth with a whisk or mixer.
- Pour filling into pie shells.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Wait it cool, top with chatilly and serve.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!