- Preheat oven to 400°F and place oven rack in center position.
- Place the Mini Tartlet Tray on the Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Roll dough onto Roul’Pat with Beechwood Rolling Pin and cut dough with preferred Cutter.
- Place shapes of dough over wells and push down evenly with Shaper.
- Place a small rectangular piece of brie into each well and top with a dollop of jam of choice and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!