- Preheat oven to 375°F and place oven rack in center position.
- Place Fleximat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- In Mixing Bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar in separate bowl until thick.
- Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture and spread evenly onto Fleximat.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the top of the cake springs back when touched.
- Unmold cake onto Bonmat and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Begin rolling both the cake and Bonmat and lay it so that the end is on the bottom, so it doesn’t unroll. Place on cooling rack.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth.
- Carefully, unroll the cake.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake, but not all the way to the ends asit will be squeezed out when you roll it.
- Re-roll the cake.
- Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy cooking from our bon COOK kitchen to yours!